A lovely guided walk in Ischia Ponte village, through history, craftsmanship, distillation and tasting.
The experience that will allow you to admire the beauties of Ischia Ponte, discover its flavours, traditions and its history. During the tour you will be accompanied through the village and to the Aragonese Castle by a licensed local guide, then hosted by the craftsman for a cultural and artisanal insight into local production techniques, with a pleasant tasting experience of rediscovered flavours of spirits paired with traditional pastries.
- Tour of the Borgo di Ischia Ponte with certified guide to relive the history, architecture and traditions of Ischia Ponte, duration about 1h
- Visit to the distillery, about 1H
- Meeting with the artisan producer
- Presentation of the origin of Ischia distillation and Distillerie Aragonesi
- Illustration of production techniques and peculiarities of each product
- Tasting of artisanal products paired with traditional local pastries
- For groups of more than 12 people, or for particular time needs, we invite you to contact the distillery in advance by email or telephone.
- Languages: Italian, English.
- It is possible to book on the website up to one day in advance.
- For reservations less than one day in advance, it is advisable to contact the distillery by telephone.
- How to reach the distillery: bus n.7 from the port of Ischia, stop just outside the distillery.