Meet personally the craftsman, visit the production areas and enjoy the tasting!
Distillerie Aragonesi is the first distillery in Ischia. It is an is an open space that gives our guests the chance to experience the essence of the island, expressed through the on-site artisanal production of unique liqueurs and spirits, produced from local fruits.
Located in beautiful Ischia Ponte, at the foot of the Aragonese Castle, the distillery merges with the historic village thanks to the open space production area and the copper pot still, visible from the street. The tours are designed to give a cultural and artisanal insight into local production techniques, and to offer the opportunity to taste rediscovered flavours of spirits, paired with traditional pastries.
- Visit to the distillery
- Meeting with the artisan producer
- Presentation of the origin of Ischia distillation and Distillerie Aragonesi
- Illustration of production techniques and peculiarities of each product
- Tasting of artisanal products paired with traditional local pastries
- For groups of more than 12 people, or for particular time needs, we invite you to contact the distillery in advance by email or telephone.
- Languages: Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese.
- The distillery is accessible to people with disabilities and accompanied minors.
- The visit is free for children under 18.
- It is possible to book on the website up to one day in advance.
- For reservations less than one day in advance, it is advisable to contact the distillery by telephone.
- How to reach the distillery: bus n.7 from the port of Ischia, stop just outside the distillery.